Thursday, November 13, 2008

100+ Reading Challenge

Well I joined a 50 book challenge at goodreads this year and just destroyed it, so I'm going for 100 in 2009. It's a doable challenge for me and I'll probably go over, but I don't want to set the bar too high and then stress over it (which I will do, because even though I can't "get in trouble" I'll feel guilty!)

I'm not exactly sure how I'll go about posting these books. I'm going to try and make my blog three columns and list my challenges there...if not I guess I'll just come back to this post.

***Editor's Note (12/22): I did figure out how to get three columns and I will keep a running list of all the books I read in 2009 in the sidebar as opposed to updating this post over and over.

1 comment:

J. Kaye Oldner said...

Greetings! Just wanted to drop by and officially welcome you to the challenge. I am so glad you decided to join us!!