Monday, November 3, 2008

Mailbox Monday

Oh man, I was all sad because I didn't have any books to list for Mailbox Monday, but then I came home and checked the mail.

Here's what I got:

  • Outliers: The Story of Sucess, Malcom Gladwell
  • The Heretic's Daughter, Kathleen Kent (I'm excited about this one, I've been reading a lot of good reviews from everyone.)
  • Life After Genius, M. Ann Jacoby
  • Cobain Unseen, Charles R. Cross
I also received Drood, by Dan Simmons last week. And I received Brisinger, which I won from The Bluestocking Guide.

Needless to say, after a heinous commute home from work, these books cheered me up!

3 comments:

Wendi B. - Wendi's Book Corner ~ Rainy Day Reading in Seattle said...

Oh - you will love (I hope) the Heretic's Daughter - I've started it, and it is great!

:) Wendi

Here's my Mailbox!

Anna said...

Life After Genius was pretty good, and it's been making the rounds. Look forward to reading your opinion. The Heretic's Daughter looks good, too. Hoping to get a chance to read that one soon.

Happy reading!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Marcia said...

Thank you for stopping by the 'mailbox' this week. I read 'The Heretic's Daughter' this past summer and loved it.