Monday, November 17, 2008

Musing Mondays

See other posts at Should Be Reading:

Today's is a short meme:


WHAT ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?

Too many things. Drood, Outliers, Dead to the World, The Omnivore's Dilemma, The Heretic's Daughter, The Liar's Club (a reread for class), and The Hound of the Baskerviles and the Secret Adversay on Daily Lit.

WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING, and WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT?

I recently finished The Borden Tragedy a short graphic novel. Before that I read Twinke, Deconstructed.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WILL READ NEXT?

I'll be working on any of the above, but concentrating on finishing Drood and Outliers.

WILL YOU READ ANY HOLIDAY-THEMED BOOKS SOON?

I don't really seek out holiday-themed books. If I found one and could sneak it in, I guess I would.

4 comments:

Beth F said...

Yeah!! Another Sookie fan. You're a book ahead of me.

Betty said...

Wow! You read a lot of books at once! I read more than one at a time too, but not as many as you!

Book Lover Lisa said...

I've been wanting to read the omnivors dilemma, you'll have to let us know what you think.

Laza said...

Betty, it is a little much even for me! I'm not sure how it happened!