Thursday, November 6, 2008

What's in a Name Challenge

So I had decided a while ago to sign up for this challenge and even decided what I was going to read, but then I forgot to post about it. Oops. So here's my post.

Read the full rules from Annie's challenge site. Here's a breakdown:

The challenge runs throughout 2009 and I have to read 6 books with the following in the title: profession, time of day, relative, body part, building, medical condition.

Here are my possibles:
  • Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (profession)
  • The Yiddish Policeman's Union (profession)
  • Night (Time of day)
  • When We Were Orphans (Relative)
  • My Sister's Keeper (Relative)
  • A Mighty Heart (Body part)
  • House of Spirits (Building)
  • House of Mirth (Building)
  • Warm Springs (Building--Warm Springs is FDR's polio facility)
  • My Lobotomy (Medical Condition)

No comments: