Thursday, February 5, 2009

January Wrap-Up



I've been MIA recently, due to work and laziness. The stimulus bill has totally exploded my office so I'm playing catch up in a major way. Here are the books I read in January.

  • Tales of Beedle the Bard (1/1) ****
  • Inkheart (1/4) *****
  • The Hunger Games (1/5) *****
  • Violent Cases (1/5) ****
  • Speak (1/5) *****
  • Artemis Fowl (1/8) ***
  • Cairo (1/10) ****
  • Neverwhere (1/11) *****
  • Ghost World (1/12) ****
  • Coraline (audiobook) (1/12) ****
  • Contract with God (1/15) ****
  • The Misadventures of Oliver Booth (1/17) ***
  • Jenny Green's Killer Junior Year (1/18) ****
  • The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher (1/26) *****
  • Blonde Roots (1/28) **
  • Inkspell (1/29) *****
I still have to write a thousand reviews. Sigh. I'll get to it eventually.

1 comment:

Beth F said...

Wow!! Great list of books. I finished InkDeath last night. I don't think audio was the way to go, but my review will be up tomorrow or Saturday.