Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weekend Reading Goals

Even though today is almost over, I'm in dire need of some direction for reading this weekend (I'm including Monday in this). I've been in a slump lately where I've started a thousand books without finishing and I'm redonkulously behind on writing reviews.

Books I'm "Soooo close" to finishing, and I should finish this weekend:
  • Villette (pg 446 of 496)
  • The Omnivore's Dilemma (pg 340 of 411)
  • Fables 11 (131 of 179)
Books I'm in the middle of:
  • The Diary of a Young Girl (pg 124 of 241)
  • Conan Doyle's Wallet (pg 64 of 231)
  • Epileptic (pg 109 of 363)
  • A Moveable Feast (pg 65 of 211)
  • Disorder in the Court (pg 108 of 255)
Reviews I need to write:
  • Cairo
  • Ghost World
  • Coraline on Audio
  • Contract with God
  • The Misadventures of Oliver Booth
  • Jenny Green's Killer Junior Year
  • The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher
  • Blonde Roots
  • Inkspell
  • The Woman in White
  • De Niro's Game
  • The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing, Vol 1 on Audio
So I want to write at least three reviews just to make some progress. And I'd like to finish the books I'm close to finishing and make some good progress on others. I have to finish A Moveable Feast for class on Monday.

1 comment:

debbiesworld said...

I'll be interested to hear what you thought of The Omnivore's Dilemma. I just picked it up from the library today.