Monday, April 20, 2009

Book Blogs Galore

I'm currently in the process of adding new book blogs to my reader. All those wonderful bloggers that participated in the Read-a-Thon MUST now be on my reader. Which of course means that my google reader will become completely unmanageable.

I seriously love this blogging thing and I love this community. The Read-a-Thon was totally awesome (yes I am 25 and I still say things like "totally awesome") and it is so amazing to see all these people who love books as much as, and more than, I do.

I just want to thank everyone that stopped by and left comments during the Thon. It definitely helps to know that people are at least scanning my updates and taking the time to comment.

I also want to thank my family, friends, and coworkers who sponsored my reading. Because of them, I'll be donating almost $350 to Action Against Hunger. Pretty amazing, huh?

7 comments:

Alea said...

That is an amazing donation! Congratulations!

And I go OMG and squeal all the time and I'm 25 too, so i think you win this one for more mature :P

Nymeth said...

haha, I'm the same age and I say it too. Don't imagine I'll be stopping anytime soon either :P

And that IS pretty amazing!

YA Book Realm said...

Damn girl, $350!! Amazing donation. And great job!

The whole idea of the Read-a-Thon is fantastic. I got lucky when I set up my Twitter at 3 in the morning, people was still awake, reading, and updating!

YA Book Realm said...

Ps. New Background, me like =)

ko0ty said...

Can you recommend me some blogs too? I love books!!

C. B. James said...

350 is very impressive. Congratulations.

Beth F said...

Whoa!! Excellent about the donation. What a great thing.

And I think I told you on Twitter, but I'll tell you here again: love the new look.