Thursday, April 9, 2009

Booking Through Thursday

See other answers here.

Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…

Are you currently reading more than one book?

Pretty much always. I have a bad habit of juggling way too many books at once. Then I get behind on one of them and forget stuff. Then I finish a bunch at once and can't keep up with the reviews. It's vicious cycle I tell you!

If so, how many books are you currently reading?

4 books: The Russian Debutante's Handbook, Ghandi, The Moonstone, and the Polished Hoe. I'm also listening to The Crimson Petal and the White on CD in the car and Gathering Blue on my mp3 player at the gym.

Is this normal for you?

Sigh. Yes. It's probably less than normal considering I just finished a book.

Where do you keep your current reads?

They spend a lot of time commuting in my work bag. Other than that they are on my desk at work or in bed with me. :)

3 comments:

Tina Kubala said...

I intend to write more reviews than I do. Seems like I'm always halfway into another book before I have a chance. By then the magic is gone.

Nymeth said...

The Moonstone! I wanna read that. I can't read more than two books at once. If I do, I begin to feel that I'm not finishing anything and therefore am not actually reading much and it stresses me out.

Vasilly said...

I love this! I can't believe you have six books going right now! Even I can't do that.