Monday, April 20, 2009

Musing Mondays

See other musings at Just One More Page.

Coming towards the end of April, we’re a third of the way through the way through the year. What’s the favorite book you’ve read so far in 2009? What about your least favorite?

I'd have to say my #1 favorite so far is The Hunger Games. I also really enjoyed The Fruit Hunters, The Woman in White, The House of the Spirits, and The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher.

My least favorite is probably Blonde Roots, and, similarly, Heart of Darkness. When I finally write my review of Blonde Roots, you'll see why.

3 comments:

debbiesworld said...

The Hunger Games was an awesome book! I can't wait for the next one.

Nise' said...

I have got to put The Hunge Games at the top of my stack!

Literary Feline said...

It can be hard to pick just one, can't it? I am really curious about The Hunger Games. I've heard so much about it. And I want to read The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher--hopefully within the next few months.

You've got me curious now about your thoughts on Blonde Roots. I'll look forward to reading your review.