End of Event Meme
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
This hour, even though I slept.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I don't know about high-interest, but I think the 39 Clues books are great for the thon. Short, sweet, and action packed.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Trish had a great comment for the cheering squad---to have readers post that they are awake during "dead" hours so that the cheerleaders know who to focus on.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
It was my first time participating, but I thought the cheering went really well.
5. How many books did you read?
I read two, finished one I had already started, and started two others.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Beyond the Grave, The Black Circle, and Magyk
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Hmmm...they were all about the same...middle grade reading!
8. Which did you enjoy least?
I enjoyed them all.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I don't have any advice! I was so surprised at how time consuming cheering was!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I will DEFINITELY participate again. This event is so amazing. I'll probably read and cheer.