Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-a-Thon Hour 6

WHEW! I just spent the last 40 minutes cheering and I still haven't finished my first group of readers! I didn't have any goals for cheering when I started, but now I'm feeling the urge to hit everyone! I might see how close I can get!

I finished my first book in Hour 6: Beyond the Grave, Jude Watson (#4 in 39 Clues series). I really enjoyed it. These are great books for the read-a-thon. I have the #5 book, which I might pick up next. But I'm going to browse my TBR before i decide.

3 comments:

Vasilly said...

I have that same goal! I'm still on my first read also. I stop cheering in four minutes, so I'll really be able to focus on reading. Good luck.

Aarti said...

Good work!! I'm really happy you finished one!

Lenore said...

Cheering is tough work! I am about to finish 200 comments and then I'll read some.