Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (On Tuesday)

Apparently, my blog was closed for MLK day. So I'm catching up today. :)

Books completed last week:

The Man Without a Face, Isabelle Holland
Silence of the Grave, Arnaldur Indridason
Voices, Arnaldur Indridason

Books I gave up on:

Out, Natsuo Kirino (Nothing wrong with it at all, I'll probably pick it up again sometime soon. Other books just caught my eye.)

Books I'm currently reading:

In the Shadow of Gotham, Stefanie Pintoff
Flyte, Angie Sage (working on this one slowly on my kindle when I'm at the gym)

Books I still need to review:
I don't even want to talk about it!!!

Up Next:

I've got the next Indridason book in my bag with me: The Draining Lake

2 comments:

Ruth Schaller said...

silence of the grave sounds interesting. I hope that you have a great reading week! :D

J. Kaye said...

I still haven't read Angie Sage's first book in this series. Gosh, there are soooo many great books out there and I want to read them all.