Monday, January 11, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Books completed last week:

(1/4) Heartsick, Chelsea Cain (#3)
(1/5) Jar City, Arnaldur Indridason (#4)
(1/5) Sweetheart, Chelsea Cain (#5)
(1/8) Shades of Grey, Jasper Fforde (#6)
(1/9) The Unit, Ninni Holmqvist (#7)

Books I gave up on:

None!

Books I'm currently reading:

Out, Natsuo Kirino

Books I need to review:

This is list is always longer than I want it to be. All the ones listed above plus Outlander and I still want to review American Salvage.

Up Next:

Probably one of these

The Shadow of the Wind, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Let the Great World Spin, Colum McCann

and then a YA book.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I liked the Unit, it was outside my usual genre and I found it quite intriguing. Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/what-are-you-reading-monday-11-january.html

Lori @ Msslaydbug said...

wow ! You had quite the reading week - congrats !! I've read Outlander and enjoyed it. I haven't read any of the other books myself. I hope you have a wonderful reading week !

Katie said...

Not only can you not read The Man Without a Face in a timely fashion but you can't even be bothered to give it a name. For shame.

J. Kaye said...

Oh wow! You are doing great this month. I got a slow start, but will hopefully make up for it.

Have fun reading this week!