- I still have my Christmas tree up.
- I'm obsessed about checking my mailbox, and get sad when there's nothing interesting.
- I love ballet flats.
- I hibernate like a bear during winter.
- I drive a beige Camry that my sister and I lovingly named Poo to rhyme with my previous car's name "Blue" (It was blue) and my sister's car "Bu" (it is a Malibu).
2) What is on your TBR stack for the next two days?
I've got books 2-4 of Arnaldur Indridason's Reykjavik Thriller series and I'm going to walk over to the library at 10 and pick up the fifth book. Also, I have Tokyo Year Zero and some of Charlaine Harris' Lily Bard books if I need a change of pace.
3) Do you have any specific hopes and plans for this read-a-thon?
Just to have fun reading.
4) Did you participate in the Mystery Read-A-Thon in the past?
I haven't participated before.
5) If you already participated, can you give the new participants any tips on what to do and what not to do?
6) If this is your first Mystery Read-A-Thon, how do you plan to go ahead?