Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mystery Read-a-Thon: Library Recon

I haven't been doing such a great job of keeping track of the time, but I suppose my personal goal is to try and crank out some of these books since I keep checking more and more out from the library.

I just went to pick up Arctic Chill before anyone else could get to it and I ended up checking out two other books and like 4 graphic novels. The good part is some of them are mysteries! I currently have about 700 books checked out from the library, so I need to crack down!! I guess its good that I didn't buy them. My mom would drive up here, tie me down to my recliner, and point her index finger generally in my direction while scolding me.

The good news: I finished Silence of the Grave. It was quite enjoyable. Different enough from Jar City to be interesting, but similar enough to be clearly part of a series. I'm thinking I'll write one long journal post later when I finish all the books so I can give a clear overview.