Friday, January 15, 2010

Reading Journal: Mystery Read-a-Thon

Well, technically the Mystery Read-a-Thon starts tomorrow, I'm starting tonight because my plans fell through and well...dammit I just want to read these books!!!

Here's what I've got:

Books 2 through 4 of Arnaldur Indridason's Reykjavik Thiller series
  • Silence of the Grave
  • Voices
  • The Draining Lake
and Tokyo Year Zero by David Peace.

I'm super excited about all of these!!! If I need a change of pace I have some of Charlaine Harris' Lily Bard books around here somewhere.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oh, you'll enjoy those. I loved Voices, my first experience with Indridason. I've also read Jar City-it has another name but I don't remember it right off. Draining and Silence are on reserve at the library for me. i look forward to your thoughts on them.