Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOVERLOAD 2010

Well so much for updating during Snowtorious B.I.G. I got a little lazy (is anyone shocked?) and just read through the weekend.

Here's what I put down:
  • Prophecy of the Sisters
  • Blacklands (which I'd already started)
  • Wondrous Strange
  • The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie
  • Y: The Last Man Volume 1: Unmanned
  • The Talented Mr. Ripley (which I'd already started)
  • Marvel 1602
I made it into work today, but we are supposed to be getting hit by ANOTHER 10 to 20 inches starting sometime today. Twitter is still undecided about what to call this storm, but I like Snoverload over Snoverkill. It sounds less abusive.

Here's to another 7 books!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

7 books in one weekend...that's impressive, even for you.

Katie said...

You, being lazy on blog posting? No way.

I have not read a word since snotorious hit. I'm so lazy. So kudos to you. Our list of movies that we have to go see if really building up with this storm keeping us holed up in our respective homes.

Rebecca Reid said...

Hi Laza,

I noticed you missed your Classics Circuit date. If you are going to post before the end of the month, let me know and I"ll add you back to the schedule!

Rebecca

P.S. I hope you get out from under all the snow soon!