Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I think the title of this post should be: It's Monday...What Am I NOT Reading?

March has not been so great for reading. I killed in January and February, with 22 books each month, I have only finished 2 so far this month! TWO! That's just terrible!

I'm currently in the middle of a gazillion books, I just can't seem to finish any of them.

Classics I'm working on:
  • Bleak House
  • Armadale
  • Mansfield Park
 Young Adult:
  • Shiver
  • Ballad
Novels:
  • The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag
  • Let the Right One In
Books that I'm dying to get to:
  • Incarceron
  • The Dead-Tossed Waves
  • Shutter Island
  • The Semantics of Murder

8 comments:

By Pen or By Sword said...

I'm having a similar problem as you. I'm a little more than halfway through Shiver, Ripley's Believe it or Not; World's Weirdest Critters, Team of Rivals (a biography on Abraham Lincoln)

I'm also starting Lord Sunday and Bites, a collection of "scary" stories.

Katie said...

I can tell you what you're NOT reading....Geek Love.

Lydia said...

Argh! I'm dying to get to The Dead Tossed Waves as well... maybe next week!

Here is my Monday: http://thelostentwife.net/2010/03/21/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-13/

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Take a break :) The books will be there when you get back :)

You do have some wonderful titles and I loved Shutter Island!

Christina T said...

You've read a lot of books so far this year! I enjoyed Shiver and Ballad. While I love Jane Austen's books, Mansfield Park is not one of my favorites.

I can't wait to read Incarceron and The Dead Tossed Waves. I'd probably set Mansfield Park aside so I could dive right in.

I hope you have a great reading week and enjoy what you read.

Rebecca :) said...

You read as many books at once as I do! Possibly more, which is totally impressive to me. :)

yujiayao said...

For those of you who are purchasing Taps,we realize that this is one of the most important purchasing decisions you will make. You have made the best choice in choosing one of our Bathroom Sink Taps,Kitchen Taps or Shower Taps etc, as they are constructed of the highest grade materials to ensure that your new Taps lasts forever. You can be confident in your purchase as each item comes with a no hassle 30 day return privilege.

Janice said...

Such a bookish you are. I wish that I could be like you. Targeting 22 books is really huge for me. I am currently reading little altars everywhere but doesn't even get in the second chapter. Been so busy with works. I adore you that you've managed to read like that.