Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm Back...I hope.

I haven't updated this site in a loooong time because I've been focused on school and other things.


I have to finish my thesis by Spring 2012, but I'd like to start this up again. It won't be at a fierce pace and I probably won't be joining any reading challenges...since a lot of my reading will necessarily be academic. (Which I won't review here unless it is somehow insanely interesting.)


I'm starting a thesis blog as well, to track my progress and just talk through things. My thesis will be on visual rhetoric/communication, public culture, images, protest, and WikiLeaks. If you are interested you can check it out.


Updates to come soon!


(Oh and when I started using Google+ I deleted all the photos on the account not thinking how that would affect the blog. So, sadly, all the pictures up to this point are gone.)

No comments: